01) What kind of drink do you want?
02) Which do you like better, tea or coffee?
03) Who are you going with?
04) When is your birthday?
05) Why are you smiling?
06) Where do you live?
07) Whose books are these?
08) How can I get tickets / for a baseball game?
09) How many people were there / in the room?
10) How much money do you have?
11) How about seeing a doctor?
12) How long does it take from here to the station?
13) How far is it from here to Tokyo?
14) How often do you play tennis?
15) Will you show me some pens?
16) Can I speak to you a moment?
17) Can you cook sukiyaki?
18) Could you come and see me tomorrow?
19) May I take a picture?
20) Shall I go with you?
21) I would like to know / how to make sushi.
22) I'm going to have a party.
23) There are many restaurants / in this area.
24) I'm looking forward to seeing you.
25) I am very happy if I can meet you / on Sunday.
26) Have you ever been to Japan?
27) I visited Nikko / last Sunday.
28) Do you like music?
29) This is a present / for you.
30) It is better for you to go to bed / ealier time.
31) Are you new here?
32) The weather was / neither hot nor cold.
33) Please show me / how to use it.
34) Kyoto is older than Tokyo?
35) You had better stay / at home.
36) Let's play tennis / after school.
37) Riding a bicycle is good for your health.
38) I think it’s the most famous street / in Kyoto.
39) She went to the station to see him off.
40) I was so surprised that I couldn't say anything.
41) What are you going to do / on Sunday?
42) What's in the box?
43) What sports do you enjoy?
44) Which season do you like the best?
45) Which team won the game?
46) Which is the cheapest of these?
47) Who is he?
48) Who teaches you English?
49) Would you like something to drink?
50) Is this a pen or a pencil?
51) I was too tired to go there.
52) We enjoyed watching the movie.
53) She must be angry.
54) My grandmother gets up earlier than me.
55) He is the tallest / in this office.
56) In Europe, soccer is more popular than baseball.
57) It's getting colder and colder / day by day.
58) I used to discuss the problem / with him.
59) Look! It's raining.
60) If convenient for you, please extend the meeting / after a week.
61) If you don't mind, I would like to sit / outside.
62) You should run after her / now.
63) I have to leave / now.
64) We must change our schedule.
65) It may rain / this evening.
66) I'm waiting for you / at the busstop.
67) How beautiful!
68) What a delicious meal!
69) This box is too big.
70) You like tennis, don't you?
71) Tom is as tall as his father.
72) Are you still cleaning your room?
73) I saw him running.
74) I can't understand what you mean.
75) Do you know who he is?
76) Don't worry about that.
77) I'm sure I have a reservation.
78) The field is covered with water.
79) The e-mail made her happy.
80) He is not a Korean but a Chinese.
81) It's my chopstick that you are using now.
82) You can choose whichever you like.
83) Please call me whenever you are in trouble.
84) This is the place where the accident happned.
85) The products are sold not only in Japan but also in the U.S.
86) The fact is that they were already married.
87) I haven't seen you / for a long time.
88) Do you mind my my opening the window?
89) Do you have a room available / for tomorrow night?
90) She left the room without saying anything.
91) I've just finished my work.
92) Your room is three times as large as mine.
93) It seems that she is satisfied with his explanation.
94) It is strange that the hero never dies / from his wounds.
95) Though he made an effort, he couldn't achieve his goal.
96) I wish I had sent you an e-mail sooner.
97) If I had enough money, I would move to a larger apartment.
98) Someone knocked on the door.
99) No one could answer the question.
100) Everyone was surprised / at the news.
101) I wonder when he will be back.
102) He treated me as if I were a child.
103) To be frank with you, I didn't trust him.
104) Generally speaking, people in this country are friendly.
105) I have a friend who is living in South Korea.
106) I have a cousin living in New York.
107) I bought a camera made in Russia.
108) I'm wise enough to take care of myself.
109) If he had started at ten, he would be here / now.
110) If I had time, I would visit Toronto.
a:54337 t:19 y:92